Welcome to the 2017 Senior League Baseball World Series!
Congratulations! We are excited about your visit to South Carolina where Little League folks are eagerly awaiting to cheer you on in your quest for the World Championship.
We are all proud to be involved with the largest and most respected youth organization and look forward to being your host for a week. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you during your stay with us.
Yours in Baseball,
The following guidelines have been established for guest behavior:
- Be a team player – if at all possible, please restrict movement in the seating area to breaks in the action.
- Standing or sitting in the portals, and stairs, as well as sitting or climbing on the railings, is prohibited.
- Disabled seating are for guests with tickets for those areas only.
- Footwear is required for admission.
- Within all ticketed areas, our staff will proactively support a family-friendly environment free from the following behaviors:
- Disruptive behavior, including foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with other guests’ ability to experience the event
- Any disruption to the progress of the event by guests’ actions including interference with a ball in play
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in any areas of the complex
- Fighting, horseplay, excessive taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Throwing objects
- Attempts to enter the field or to cause objects to enter the field
- Sitting in a location other than the guest’s ticketed seat or failure to produce a ticket on request
- Accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Displays of affection not appropriate to a public,
- Obscene or indecent clothing or clothing that denotes or connotes obscene or indecent messages
- Smoking is no allowed in the complex
- Non-compliance with requests from ballpark staff or the police regarding ballpark operations or emergency response procedures
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Use of wheeled footwear or skateboards
- Vandalizing, damaging or otherwise defacing any part of the complex
- Any other action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- The ballpark staff has been instructed to work in unison with guests and to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met. Guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or tournament staff.
- Behavior in violation of the Guest Conduct Policy may result in the guest being ejected without refund, arrested by police, being subject to possible prosecution and/or having his/her tickets revoked.
- Prohibited Items
- The following items are expressly prohibited inside ticketed areas:
- No pop-up tents allowed in complex.
- Hard coolers or ice chests of any kind
- Backpacks and bags that exceed 16″ x 16″ x 8″
- Non-collapsible umbrellas that will not fit in a backpack or bag of the maximum allowed size
- Weapons, fireworks and other illegal substances
- Camera lenses in excess of eight inches, tripods and monopods
- Animals (except service animals)
- Beach balls and other inflatable items
- Laser pens and laser pointers
- Any other item deemed dangerous or inappropriate or otherwise violating the Guest Conduct Policy
Lodging for Fans and Spectators
Parents and friends of the Senior League Baseball World Series Teams are invited to come to the upstate of South Carolina and enjoy the week-long events. Most games are played during the evening, which gives you ample time to shop, visit local sites or just rest. Most of the time, the coach has plans for the team, so don’t plan to spend much time with them during the day. See the Area Hotels section on the right side of this page.